Wednesday, August 3, 2016

KRY8 BADGES!

So the whole day I was thinking of products that I can make out of my illustrations. I've been researching and have spoke to numerous print shops, which were all super nice specially Dianne of The Magnet Lab and Tita Maria Azuncion that suprisingly messaged me and offered me a good deal. Anyways, First product that I would be releasing would be *DRUM ROLL PLEAZZZE* button pins / badges! Hahaha.

You might probably think why. I also do not know but I just find them so cutesy and there's so many things that you can do with it! Anyways, I'll be releasing 5 designs and I have only made 1 out of 5, and here it is:



What to do with Kry8's Badges? Hmm.



If you like to DIY, you can design your tote bag, backpacks, jackets, head board and belts with KRY8 badges! Ooh yeah! Have everything KRY8-tified!

As of the moment, I am still thinking of the price.. Because if you know me and have been my client before (Created to Created) I want everything budget friendly. I am also open for resellers. If you want to resell KRY8 badges, then please do contact me via facebook or via email, details would be posted at the end of this blog post.

Please give me ideas for the other design! Each packaging comes with 3 pins by the way so yeah ~

Hope that you guys support KRY8 badges!

Love,
Kishy



FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK PAGE:
EMAIL:
kry8illustrations@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment