Sunday, August 7, 2016

ABOUT ME & ABOUT KRY8

Hello! Just wanted to make an 'ABOUT ME' because my current facebook account (Kry8's Facebook) doesn't have a picture of me. All they see is what I do, and they never get to see who's the person behind the small online shop. Well, *HEEEELLLOOOO THERE!*

~About Me ~


Hello, that is me, myself and I. Don't be fooled because I only look good on pictures (That is if you think i'm pretty -- lol) Anyways, I am the person behind 'KRY8 Illustrations'. I am, 25 years old, A mom for 7 years. Yes -- stop counting -- I got pregnant when I was 17 and gave birth when I was 18. Worked in the BPO world for 7 years and plus months, but now I have decided to just go and do what I love, because -- YOLO, hihi. So yeah, I'm 25 but I stopped aging after I gave birth which is, 18. I love to draw, to do DIY stuffs, write, read, read blogs, and watch VLOGS. That's my latest obsession. I love the colors pink, teal and melon. I love anything arts and crafts related and I wish I know how to put on make ups. Well that's it! Hahaha Well, if you want to learn more about me then go and send me a question by clicking this:


or just comment down below.
MWAAAAAH!

~About KRY8 ~
---------------------------
Why 'KRY8'?
---------------------------
| Kry | is actually the first 3 letters of my first name (My real name) which is Kryzza and the number 8 because KRY + 8 is pronounced as CREATE oh yeaaah! 

---------------------------
HISTORY
---------------------------
Once upon a time (Hahahaha!), in Jam's room (Adam's sister) where I hid for x number of days, I got depressed. I thought of all of the things that I no longer have. Created to Create (My previous shop), My apartment, My Craft things (I left it on my apartment and we still don't know where to put it since we don't have our own room here in my in laws place), Phone, computer -- Alot. I got so sad and was very very depressed specially when adam asked me to not be sad and to do what I was doing before which is to draw. I know that it is supposed to encourage me but who would be encouraged when you know that the tools that I used to have is currently not with me! (ADAM NANG AASAR ATA!), Anyways, August came, and I thought why be sad kish, YOLO dapat! So I took my ass off Jam's bed because it isn't my bed, and went straight to the computer and went pinteresting. Then, I thought, what business should I do (besides Monkey business because YOLO haha) when I don't have a printer? (Because I used to create notepads out of my illustrations when I still have my apartment) Then I thought of Printables. Why not illustrate and sell it? But printables isn't really a thing here in the PH unlike in the US, so I was having second thoughts. Then I tried Upwork to see if I can find international clients that would want my illustrations. But it's too hard. So I just tried my luck, downloaded photoshop and Illustrator, created an account, added random people, posted a drawing and posted on a facebook group to let them know that 

"I CREATE KYOT ILLUSTRATIONS PEOPLE, YOU CAN USE IT AS YOUR LOGO!"

Then someone asked me to create a logo for her shop 
*UY BUENA MANO FOR MY NEW SHOP!*  she liked what I made then she paid and then that's when this all happened. She is one hell of a maswerteng buena mano guys, she really is! After she paid I slept, and then when I woke up I have 10 people waiting for a reply and was inquiring about my service! And everyday after that day Ms. Teesha of Etcetera Handmade Arts & Crafts paid for my logo, is a busy day for me. And it's the Kind of busy that I would love to have errday, all day, fereverrrr! 

---------------------------
TEAM KRY8
---------------------------


KISH OCAMPO
Illustrator, Owner



BRHENT DYLAN APARATO
Son, Salingketket, My Inspiration



ADAM APARATO
Husband, Stress Absorber, Cause of Stress and My Inspiration

Also, to the In laws, that helps us with Brhent. To Kuya Zen (Adam's Brother) that doesn't erase Kry8's file that's saved to the public folder of their Online Shop and to Jam for letting me be depressed inside her room and acted as my bat cave when I was still in the process of creating this small online shop of mine. Thank you. You are all hired. Hehe.

---------------------------

Well that's basically it. 

Would be posting FAQs next time.

Thank you for reading this!

Love,
Kish

* A donate button is available on the left side of my blog. 
Please donate, I'm planning to buy new set of friends e, haha lol*




No comments:

Post a Comment