Friday, July 15, 2016

WATSSSSAPENIN'

Hi Guys!

Was away for along time (Again!) and I missed blogging so much. I just missed typing or writing the things that's in my mind. It's something that I enjoy doing back then. I remember having a notebook with random thoughts. I was just so lazy to open le computer this past few weeks.. I don't even use facebook that much. Boo! It's so not me, I know.

Anyways, Life's been better that how it was the past few months. Still missing the things that I no longer have and I've been trying to be positive that one day, if not soon, but one day, I would have those things again.. One by one.

I would probably create a separate post with my goals and plans before the year ends, So I'd be inspired. I don't know about you guys, but my goals makes me inspired. Sometimes when it's quiet or whenever I'm stuck in a traffic jam, when I'm alone, I think of the things that I want to happen (A.K.A. My goals, yung achievable goals hindi yung pag nanalo ako sa lotto kind of thing) I think about the goals and plans then it makes me kilig. Haaay.

So that's it. Atleast, I have learned that I might not be able to get all of the things that I've lost, pero soon I know that something better is coming, and I cannot wait for it to happen. Join me on my journey of achieving the achievable goals pero why not pray that I win the lottery (Even if hindi naman ako tumataya, lol) haha

Love
Kishy.

No comments:

Post a Comment