Thursday, July 28, 2016

HOW I MAKE WORK LIFE EASIER






Tip # 1: 
WAKE UP EARLY

It's something that is not easy to do specially if you've had a long day the day before, but I put it on my number 1 list because it is.. very.. very.. VERY (All caps para very intense lol) important. Why? Because if you wake up early, you'd be able to do all of the things without rushing. It gives you extra time to do important things around the house so you would not have to worry about it after work, or, if you have someone else to do it for you, let's just use this extra time to go out of the house early because you know... Traffic. Traffic might be stressful mga beh, but atleast, you won't get yelled at for being late. Bawas stress parin!



Tip # 2: 
EAT A HEALTHY BREAKFAST



This is something I hate doing before. I don't like eating breakfast because I just don't feel like eating as soon as I wake up. But my friend told me to try to force myself, and I also wanted to gain weight so yeah, tried it and it did not help me gain weight but it helped me to feel more energized. I become less cranky too haha! More energy to work work work work work!

TIP # 3:
DECORATE YOUR WORKSPACE


Well, Don't just decorate it with whatever blahs. Try posting pictures of your family, or anything that inspires or motivates you. I personally love to draw, so what I do is I draw and put positive or motivational quotes and I print it out on a cardboard and  stick it on my desk. I've lost some of my drawings actually, cause I give it out to my colleagues whenever I see that they look stressed out, some are stolen lol. So it doesn't just  motivate me, but it motivates those people that sees it!

TIP # 4:
DON'T FORGET TO RELAX AFTER WORK

This is something that everyone should be doing after work. Do whatever that can make you feel relaxed. Eat, Drink coffee, milk or tea, write, dance,exercise, listen to music, write or just sit down and do nothing! Forget what happened in the office, and don't worry about what you're going to do tomorrow, just RELAX. If you worry about what you need to do tomorrow or you bring whatever heavy you feeling you had at work, you would just be burned-out. And that's the last thing we want to feel.


TIP # 5:
STAY HEALTHY

Drink plenty of water at umiwas sa sakit. Even if I'm thin, I am proud to say na di ako sakitin. For added immunity, specially ngayong rainy season, try FERN-C
Well, this is different from work - life balance. Fern-C only helps in making the stress and hassle of going to work and coping with work deadlines easier and more bearable because you'd feel more energized and healthy. It's something that I included on my list kasi nga Subok na! at Worklife ay Easy with FERN-C!

To find out more about Fern-C, follow them on their Social Media Accounts:


and their website:



Well, I hope I was able to share something that would help you guys.
Love you all!

Love,
Kishy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kishy. Very witty tips. Love the illustrations also. Ang galing.

    ReplyDelete