Wednesday, June 29, 2016

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP SOLDIER.

This isn't my favorite year. Marami akong decisions na nagawa na pinagsisisihan ko, not all but most. Ang daming nawala sakin and the "What if's" inside my head is killing me. What if I stayed, What if inintindi ko nalang, what if nag tiis nalang ako? Would I still have those things that I lost? Lagi ko kine-question si God sa prayers ko, like, God, what have I done wrong why are these things happening right now? Tapos naisip ko, Diba..

Pag sobrang saya natin iniisip natin hay, iiyak nanaman ako neto mamaya. And when it rains, sinasabe natin na "There's always a rainbow after the rain". Now iniisip ko, God, excited ako sa plan mo. Sobrang daming nawala, alam ko sobrang ganda ng kapalit neto. June palang naman diba? New month na Tomorrow, July. New month, new life. Meron pang 5 months before 2017, may 5 months pako para mahalin tong year na to, lol.

While pinteresting, I saw this motivational quote that says "Keep your head up. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers" and I was inspired. So i made an illustration of me and Adam and I sent it to him before I posted it on By Kish with Love's Facebook account, kasi he needs to be reminded of this too. Ang chill nya but i know he is having a hard time din.


Well, that's the story behind the illustrations I've been posting lately on by Kish with Love's facebook account. I need to be motivated, so I went back to illustrating random motivational and inspirational quotes as a reminder not just to me and adam but for those na kelangan din ng konting motivation at inspiration. Sana nakakatulong ;)

Love,
Kish.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Kish! This is so cute! I wonder if you'd like to partner with my blog? I'd really love to have this kind of illustration for my #BaonSerye. Please PM or email me. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you miss denise! Sure, Would love too! email sent!

      Delete